#HC Are you an experienced Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) looking to explore new career opportunities?
PROTOCALL STAFFING offers full and part time positions for Certified Medical Assistants(CMA)
In this role, the Certified Medical Assistant will take on administrative duties as well as clinical responsibilities. The Certified Medical Assistant is the first point of contact for patients in hospital or clinic settings, the CMA will take patients medical history, and information pertaining to the patients visit to the doctor.
- Signs and symptoms of the aliments or disease affecting the patient
- Record vital signs
- Prepare patient for examination
- Perform EKG's
- Maintain records of the office and ordering required medical supplies
- Assist doctor or physician during exams
- Order patient labs
- Scheduling appointments via phone or in person
- Updating patient records